Friday, June 09, 2006

Looking for a heartbeat




there's a really cheesy 80s song by Don Johnson (yes that one) by this name LOL LOL I couldn't help it.

Tuesday, 06/06/06 we had our first real OB visit. I peed in the cup, they weighed me (UGH), and Dr. Freedman talked with us for quite a while about pretty much everything.

I think John likes him because he's VERY laid back. ..very opposite of me (What to expect when you're expecting anyone???!!!?? :) )

So then the fun began. . I got to have an ultrasound. YAY!

some of you might be saying. . my that's pretty early for an ultrasound. . . . but Dr. F (hehe) said that first trimester ultrasounds are the most accurate for checking due date.

That being said. . everything looked GREAT . . apparently baby Palmer is very cooperative (how could she not be. .she's a BLOB LOL). . . and. . WE GOT TO HEAR THE HEARTBEAT!!!!!

I (of course) cried. . . so did mom. .. apparently john just smiled a lot

anyway. . without further ado. . baby photo #1!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

happy babyhood!! i'm very very happy for you guys that you're pregnant!! what a joy and a blessing!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Nichole Duenke said...

oh my goodness!! amanda!!! a baby!! awwww!! HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations!!! i am way, way excited for you guys!! i can't wait to keep up with baby palmer!! so, when is the due date then?! eeeek! this is awesome news!! congrats again!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seee....he/she even LOOKS like a "bean"...aunt April was right! :) love you! take care of you and my bean!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What excititng news! Best wishes!

Nancy

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! SUCH AMAZING NEWS!!!! Congratulations!

Is Dr. Freedman the Dr. Marc Freedman in Burlington? He was my OB for Matthew and Grace. I loved him!!!

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!!

Laura Lambright

6:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

awww!
peanut!
i'm SOOO excited for you!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home