Thursday, September 06, 2007

WOW...been a while since I've been here!



the poop hit the fan about internet usage at work...so I'm hardly ever here to update!

update 1: Ellery is doing GREAT without the meds and our days of her as a patient at the Children's Hospital Pediatric GI clinic are OVER!!! YAY

update 2: she's a crawling crazy baby....she's ALL over the place...and she's pulling up on things and i'm sure cruising and then walking will be coming shortly!!!

as I type this i just looked on the monitor and she's standing at the side of her crib, binkie in mouth, looking out over the side.....crazy kiddo!!!!

so that's really about it...I wish I had more.....

i'll be sure to update again with some pics!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Connor says hello to his long distance girlfriend! He misses Ellery!!

Connor actually pulled up to his feet for the first time today! Why do they have to grow up so fast???

8:47 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Ps - Check my blog for your award!!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie's girl is BRILLIANT!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home