Friday, June 16, 2006

Baby, you have the most amazing daddy.



you have no idea how lucky you are.

I just got the following email from him.


How can I explain to you...words dont really express it... but I'll give it a go...lol...

I love you, I do just about anything for you, you are more precieous than anything or anyone in my life.

you carry our child... my blood and your blood mixed into a new wonderous being. That is part of you, me, my father, your parents, and everyone that has come before. That is aweinspiring and amazing to me.

So No hunny, I dont just love you, I rever you, and honor you :) You and the baby are my life, and through you I face everyday.

lol... some days are better than others, but it's through your belief in me, and your love that I do the things that need to be done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yes baby, you have the most amazing daddy in the world. . .he loves us both sooo much ...just remember that when he won't let you borrow the car some day!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yipeee!!!! Yipee!!! Yipee!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
-Heather

10:46 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

melt...wow!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home