Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mini Milestone

I am not sure if it's an "actual" milestone but Nana just called and told me that Miss Ellery discovered her hands today!!!

She's been waving them around more lately but still hadn't "discovered" them if you know what I mean.

Apparently this morning she started holding them up to her face and studying them. . . waving them more purposefully (as opposed to the random jerky movements) and holding onto things - I'm not sure she's gotten the reaching and holding thing yet.. but I'm sure it's coming soon!!!

She's such a big girl!!!

oh and happy birthday to Nonno today!!! YAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

I'm so glad the reflux seems to be under control and that you have your happy baby back! :) Love the LOs! So soft and pretty!

It's so much fun watching them discover things! Enjoy it! :)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home