Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hi ho.. hi ho..it's back to work I go

Today's my first day back here at lovely Tufts Health Plan

In a lot of ways I'm glad (does that make me an awful person) and of course I'm sad to not be with Miss E all the time.

This morning it was so hard to pick her warm body up out of the crib and put her in the carseat...knowing John was going to be taking her away from me. I cried through her last feeding last night...just looking into those huge clear blue eyes. It's been so hard with her reflux and my PPD.....but she's so beautiful...and I am so in love with her.....so it's hard.....but at the same time I know it will be good for us all....her, me, my mom and dad (who . .thank goodness...will be watching her for us!)

my little monkey face.....

We took her to see the Easter Bunny yesterday...and i wimped out on piercing her ears ROFL.....

i'll post the easter bunny pic later....

keep us (mostly me lol) in your thoughts...today's hard.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home