Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ellery update....new meds

so the pediatrician changed Ellery's medication today....she's now on Zantac 2x per day and Reglan 3x daily - 30 minutes before feeding each time.....that's a hard one...a hungry 6 week old does not understand "you have to wait 30 mins" ROFL

We have an appointment with a GI at Children's Lexington on March 9. Thank goodness they could get us in so quickly.

I am truly at my wit's end. I know that people deal with SO much more than this...but she's so miserable..and in so much pain :(

she sleeps and wakes herself up crying in pain :( she just whimpers constantly....only occasionally do I get to see a smile and glimpse the baby she SHOULD be :(

it makes me so sad...i feel so helpless :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) :(::::::

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home