Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A bad day....


Yesterday was pretty much as bad as it gets I think. Ellery did NOTHING but scream all day long. . literally from after her 10:30 bottle until well....last night..she screamed.....

we walked...she screamed

we rocked. . she screamed

i spoke calmly. ..she screamed

she cried....i cried.

man oh man.

finally john called the pediatrician and we took her in last night. . . of COURSE there's nothing wrong....but I feel better knowing that

however. . she got weighed....are you ready for this??? On January 25th she weighed 7lbs 4oz. ...last night February 6 she weighed 8lbs 12oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy chunky monkey baby!!!

she's so freakin' cute. I just have to remember that.

Yesterday was just one bad day...right??!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Right! :) One bad day! Taking it day by day helped me a lot when my little guy was a baby. Also, you know what else helped? The football hold. Man, my husband had some kind of special football-hold touch or something because anytime B was crying Dave would just hold him across his arm and walk around the room and he would stop. It was amazing! :)

Do you know if maybe she's gassy or anything? I hope this passes for you soon! And she IS adorable!

4:03 PM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad day with Ellery. But as you said, it was one day. Just take each day one at a time, and you'll be able to get through them.

Plus, you have an amazing support system helping you out. Don't forget that.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home