Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Pictures!!!

This is the gorgeous present John's company sent us when Ellery was born!


Daddy and Ellery testing out the sling!!

Happy 3 week birthday princess!!!


--------------------------------------

so....3 weeks already....I can't believe it. It feels like she's been here forever!!! Things this past week were a little easier... my mom stayed with us again from Wed. afternoon through Sat. morning.. . .I can't help but feel like i'm taking advantage.....

I still feel pretty crappy to be honest....the anxiety meds are helping and I'm hoping the anti depressant helps soon too. .. BUT this past week was better than the week before. . . and that's what I have to keep thinking....

Friday night into Sat. Ellery slept 8 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she had a bottle at 10pm and woke up at 6am!!!!! I leaned over to John at about 3 and was like. . I haven't heard the baby. . he's like. .your mom's taking care of her. .. .lol She hasn't done it since of course. . but we're getting about 5 hours at a time from her. .. so I will NOT complain!!! during the day though she fights her sleep SOOO badly and it's pretty miserable.

Poop is our other problem. . . . . they wanted me to put rice cereal in her bottle for a touch of reflux she MIGHT have...so we did. . . which constipated her even further than she already was....so then they told me to take it out. . then she wanted to eat every 2 hours b/c she couldn't get full. .. SO. . . now i'm giving her the baby oatmeal in her bottle with Karo syrup and that seems to be helping a little.....argh....this poor baby and her poop. . . we practically throw a party when she goes LOL. .i never thought I would have the following conversation with my husband:

Me: Did she poop?

John: YES!!

Me: Color??

John: uh, greenish

Me: Consistancy??

John: pasty

lol seriously..this is my life. . .and i'm learning to love every second of it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

HAA HAA HAA - how cute is your conversation about Poop! That must be a sight and to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Love love love how cute & little she looks!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home