Saturday, February 10, 2007

no more


fear.....no more .....

i needed a kick in the butt....and i gave it to myself yesterday afternoon

I am scared to DEATH....BUT...i will NOT let my fear and this depression ruin my maternity leave and rob me of precious time with my baby and my family that I cannot get back....

I cannot get so deep into it and so sick that I need more severe intervention (i.e. hospitalization) . . my baby and my family need me...

SO

i'm going to be brave...i'm going to (try to) be strong.....i'm going to be the person and mother I know i can be.

Ellery...and my sanity...are too precious.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[[hugs]] amanda!
way to be with this-show it who is boss! :) You will get through this. I'm thinking of you!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

You can do it, Amanda! :) If you ever need an ear just drop me an email. I'm thinkin' about ya!

6:02 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

That's a very positive way to go about thinking about how to tackle this! Good for you - and don't be afraid to vent when you need to!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, sweetie! If there's anything I can do, just say so!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home