Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No answers....no relief

we're going back to the pediatrician today....I feel like I've spent my life there...I've become one of those moms that I said I would never be.. .the kind that's always calling the doctor...always taking their kid to the doctor.... :(

Everytime we think we've turned a corner with the Reflux .....we slide backwards....now she's spitting up during every feeding, coughing during every feeding....full of gas...screaming in pain...not sleeping at ALL during the day.....I just don't know what to do anymore...we've done everything the doctor has said.....

last week the doctor we saw said "some babies are just fussy". I understand that..but this is not just fussy...... :(

I'm at my wit's end.....I really and truly am. I cry because I can't soothe her...I cry when she cries till she's purple and nothing helps....I cry because by the time they figure things out and my baby is happy and settled I'll have to go back to work and all I'll have is a few hours at night with her......

I cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

:(
oh honey
i have nothing but virtual (((HUGS))) for you...this must be so hard :(

7:49 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I had some wonderful gem that I could share with you to help you through this.

I have no idea the frustration you must be feeilng - I'm sorry!!!!!

Hang in there!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home