Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And just like that. ..

no more bottles for Baby Ellery :(

She's been pretty much exclusively on the cup for a while now. . .except for her dinner time milk - Mommy was selfishly holding on to that last bottle - Ellery is always so GO GO GO GO that I don't really get a lot of cuddles from her. She's independent and strong willed . . which is WONDERFUL - but I treasured that 15 or so minutes that she'd lay in my arms and drink her bottle.

SO - I've been resisting giving it up - it is definately NOT her. . it's me - lol. Saturday night we went out to dinner with Tabitha, Tom and Max and we got home right around bedtime - and she had milk out of a cup at dinner. Then on Sunday we were out and about and were at my in laws until right about her bedtime. She had her milk in her cup.

Yesterday I said to John - I don't see the point in giving her the bottle anymore - she's not looking for it. . she's drinking from the cup fine. . . I have to not be selfish about this.

So. . just like that. . . buh bye bottles. She had her last bottle on Friday night, March 21, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home