Thursday, July 23, 2009

Since I haven't posted in like a million years

I thought I would check in with some stuff and definately some pictures!!!



We're having a fun , busy summer. Lots of swimming on the weekends, we've gone to the beach and seen friends a whole bunch :)



Ellery is pretty much a fish - she swims with floaties in the pool, deep end and all. . . we're currently working on her JUMPING in as opposed to walking in. She has to be bribed to get out. LOL so that's good. . . she's just like I was!!!



She's still doing tinkles on the potty - not telling us she has to go but sitting and going when we put her on. .at this point, I'll take it!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger MyIncomeJob.com said...

Hi,
Your child is so damn cute. Daddy's little Monkey and that hot pink summer dress, great pics of your kid.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

Your child is so damn cute. Daddy's little Monkey and that hot pink summer dress,


ทางบ้าน

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home