Thursday, July 20, 2006

today is the first day


That something didn't fit :(

my black capris don't fit anymore. .. I don't get it - I've only gained 1.5 pounds (well at least as of my last doctor's visit LOL). . ..what is going on???

on another note - John and I have an appointment tonight to have our first (in a series) of maternity pics taken. . .our wedding photographer is doing them. . YAY!!!! His wife just had a baby not too long ago. . so it's all fresh :)

how fun :)

hopefully i'll have pics to post here . .. don't know how he's getting us the proofs :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait to seeeee!!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your pictures!

and just wait until the first day that those capri pants fit again! :D

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...She's just stretching out and making some room for herself in there!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home