Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In Between

A good title for where I am right now. . .16 weeks today (whoa) and I'm still not pregnant looking. . .I just look fat(ter) :)

my shirts are starting to get too clingy/tight in the belly . . but maternity shirts don't look quite right (although I can get away with v-neck t-shirts from motherhood b/c they look like regular t-shirts :)

my pants are too tight. . but the next size up (in regular plus size) is too big. . . . i guess my waist isn't getting bigger but my belly is??? who the heck knows....

another in between thing - John and I are starting to make some preliminary decisions about strollers (or travel systems), car seats and all that fun baby stuff :) but we decided to wait until our big ultrasound (the 28th for those of you keeping track) to go ahead and register so that we can add the bedding we've chosen and stuff all at the same time.

We have the bedding all picked out - one for if it's a blue Palmer and one if it's a pink Palmer :) so well shall see

anyway. . I'm kinda in a funk about in between. .but I'll get through it!

oh. . and no movement yet. .. people keep saying I should feel something - not yet though :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home