Tuesday, August 01, 2006

soo....we had another appointment yesterday



let's see.....I have gained four pounds (blech). . . . my blood pressure is 120/80 (or 82 - she said it was fine whatever it was LOL)

They took my blood for the AFP test yesterday. . .I'm trying not to think about it because then I will worry. . but I'm sure it'll be fine :)

pretty easy appointment.. . dr. freedman was glad to see my flu hadn't cost me any weight (oh PUHLEASE is that really a worry LOL). . .and I didn't have any questions for him. . so off to the ultrasound room we went (I LOVE LOVE LOVE him for this reason. . .John and I get to see our baby everytime :) )

Baby Palmer was jumping all around in there. . he/she waved at us!!! It was freakin' amazing to see a BABY in there this time as opposed to the grey blob we've been seeing.

It's funny. . i always thought i'd be like Rachel on Friend's (remember she couldn't see anything on the ultrasound and was all upset) b/c normally I look at someone else's ultrasound and unless there's an arrow (okay i'm exaggerating a LITTLE lol) I can't see anything....but there was NO problem for me identifying that baby of mine :) must be a mommy thing!!!

Dr. Freedman measured his/her leg ... apparently to make sure the baby's growing on schedule. . which he/she is :)

all is well. .heartbeat strong at 160. ..although he made sure to tell me it means NOTHING lol but I still like to know

the BIG ultrasound is scheduled for August 28 at 3:30. .. .I wish it were here already!! I want to know what "flavor" this baby is. . . hehehehe :)

I have a great ultrasound picture and I will post it later b/c it has to be scanned in!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amanda...I am *SO* excited for you :)
and as far as what I think...hmmm, I'll say girl...well, maybe boy....um, no clue and I am not good at guessing these things :P
Hugs!

11:27 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Yah on the good doctor appt and that he does Ultrasounds often for you!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home