Tuesday, September 05, 2006

20 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy WOW!!!!



Can you believe it??? I certainly can't. As of today I am halfway through this pregnancy!!! WOW. Seems so crazy. It seems like yesterday I took the test and John and I realized that we were going to be parents.

wow.

Halfway.

I just can't believe it. I'm sure that the second half of my pregnancy will fly by just as fast. Now that we know we're having a girl the anticipation becomes SEEING her. . and getting to meet her live and in person. yikes!

I feel fantastic still, which I am so greatful for!!! Today was our first day back to "business casual attire" and I have to wear maternity shirts ( I can still wear *most* of my regular pants though!!!).

I'm going to have John take a picture tonight when I get home so I will update either later tonight or tomorrow morning with a new pic (i know the .5 readers out there are VERY excited :) )

Ellery is moving a lot more now .. .sometimes. . I swear. . right now she's soo mellow I wonder if i'm going to get those crazy kicks and stuff people talk about. I'm sure I will. . once she runs out of room in there *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home