Monday, August 28, 2006

8.5 hours

08/28/06
7:10 a.m.

Hey there little baby,

Today's the day. . . . the day that Mommy and Daddy (but mostly Mommy) have been anxiously waiting for, well, since we knew you were coming.

Our appointment is about 8.5 hours from now. . . .Mommy is sitting at work wondering how I'm going to be able to make it through. I'm so anxious and excited (but mostly excited :) ). I can't wait to see you again. . and I know Daddy feels the same way. What was Mommy thinking making the appointment so late in day anyway???!!!??

All weekend my mind has been wandering . . . are you a little boy or a little girl?? I have a feeling that you're a little boy. . .which is totally fine by me. . I keep asking Daddy what he thinks. . but he doesn't have ANY idea - silly Daddy!

It doesn't matter anymore if you're a boy or a girl, we just want you to be healthy. Your names (hehe) are all picked out, and tonight, once we know, we'll start calling you the right one. We can't wait until January, for you to make your big appearance!!

Just be cooperative this afternoon little jellybean. . . that's all we ask!!!

Lots of love,
Mommy.

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Sorry, I had typos in my previous post. I hope the little one cooperates today so you can find out. I hope to see the answer here tonight. I think it is a boy too. Don't ask me why, I just do. Have a great day!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I buy pink or blue? :)

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, can't wait to see what it is!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home