Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear Baby ....

( I wrote this at work on Friday the 11th. . I just haven't had time to upload it here LOL - I've had an awful summer cold)

Dear Baby,

I felt you move last night for the first time. ..at least. . I think I did. Being a first time mommy I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be feeling but I'm pretty sure it was you. It was a weird "popcorn popping" sensation.....but I only felt you once. . and not since.

I called Daddy in right away and told him and we both just smiled at each other. I wish I felt you more often. .and I wish Daddy could feel you too. . . . but all in time. .right my little jellybean???

It was pretty amazing. . . obviously i KNOW that you're in there swimming around, but to feel confirmation of it....wow.....

I told Nanny on Friday and she started crying on the phone. .. silly Nanny!!! :)

Mommy and Daddy love you very much baby. . so get wiggling!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

A very cute letter to include on a LO with an ultrasound photo . COngrats to the two of you on your little jelly bean!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Auntie Kerrin loves you too, Jelly Bean :) Do some somersaults in there for me, ok? Sounds like FUN!

11:02 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Very sweet!!

That's a cute little letter to show the little bean when he/she is older.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home