Monday, August 14, 2006

SHOPPING!!!


Okay. . . those of you who know me well enough know that there's nothing better for me than shopping. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop :)

John and I decided to get out of the "sick bay" yesterday, aka our house, where I've been fighting the most awful summer cold, and head to Babies R Us for some reconnaissance work.

We decided to hold off on registering until after the 28th when we'll (hopefully) find out the sex of this little jelly bean. Honestly it's not going to matter much. . because with the exception of bedding we've chosen pretty gender neutral stuff :).

Babies R Us is quite the overwhelming place . . . .and poor John. .he was SO out of his element. He only briefly stepped back into his element a few times: checking out all the functions of the fancy strollers. . and looking at monitors AKA the only electronics in the place.

HOWEVER. .he was a good sport as I asked his opinion of swings (didn't care), exersaucers (ditto), and jumparoos (he wanted to know where the heck we'd put that LOL).

We pretty much picked everything out, which is pretty exciting. I like all our choices and am now debating if our "boy" bedding is too boyish to use for a girl ROFL. . .after seeing it in person I'm totally in LOVE with it :) :)

so that was our baby related adventure this weekend. . . and man. . there were a LOT of people there ROFL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that I didn't care. I just didn't understand why we needed 800 different things that do essencially the same thing. :) I love our baby, I just dont love spending tons of money lol...

- MR. Fraggle

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, just wait till she asks for her first pony :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Oh Mr. Fraggle... wait til he/she tells you that they want to go to Princeton or Harvard! :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home