Thursday, August 24, 2006

on the topic of food


I wanted to get some of this stuff down while I'm thinking about it (er, I mean working, hahahaha)

I'm 18 weeks, 3 days pregnant and honestly I haven't had any real cravings. My big "problem" is if someone mentions something or I SMELL something, I INSTANTLY want it. .and I honestly feel like the world could end if I don't get whatever it is!

I've had some food "kicks" but I am not eating anything that I wouldnt' normally eat - wonder if it's because I'm not picky ROFL

I do consistantly buy and eat: fresh pineapple, pickles (in fact I've eaten so much of both, NOT at the same time, that I've given myself sores in my mouth .. . owie :) ), pop tarts. . . . hmm I think that's it. . I can't really think of anything else. I want mexican food all the time . . but again. . i would normally eat ALL of those things (except the pop tarts - that one is a little odd).

Mostly though I just feel hungry a lot ROFL. . .so I eat. I try to make good choices but the occasional candy bar and/or bowl of ice cream sneaks in. . .(okay . . okay. . more than occasional ROFL)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pickle and pineapple sores! :o oh man!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm you did too have pineapple and pickles at the same time :) I remember...

- Mr. Fraggle.

6:00 AM  
Blogger go49ersgirl said...

Did someone say pickles?

Mmmmmmmm........

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home