Monday, April 02, 2007

Ellery's First Sleepover and Faux Easter



Yesterday we celebrated Easter with my in-law's since they'll be away next week. John downloaded the pictures but didn't send me any to post other than the ones we took of Ellery all dressed up to go to Papa and Mimi's!






My friend Erin, her husband Chris and their baby Jay sent Ellery that outfit...isn't it the CUTEST thing ever??!!! (okay the baby's pretty darn cute too!! LOL)


We also had baptism class last night in preparation for (duh) Ellery's Christening. Since class wasn't going to get out until 9pm my parents offered to keep Ellery overnight!! It was her first sleepover . . .I just spoke to my dad and apparently all went well . . . YAY!!!!


I can't believe that she's 11 weeks old already!!! yikes. . where has the time gone???


I also got another layout done for Ellery's album:










2 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Oh my goodness - look at the cute little grin!! Amanda, she's priceless!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

beautiful little punkin!
she's perfect...i love the dress!
Jay waves hi to Ellery, and sends sloppy kisses :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home