Friday, May 18, 2007

One Year Ago Today


I got this:
and now I have THIS:

WOW. I can't believe what a difference a year makes. When those 2 lines appeared on that test I knew my life was going to change, I just had no clue how much. I was prepared for the changes (or so I thought). How was I to know that in a year I would be SO different, that I would literally walk in front of a train for that little blue eyed munchkin. I had no idea that I was going to be so wholly transformed and consumed by a type of love that I had never experienced before.

1 whole year. So much has changed - and I wouldn't change a thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Those are very sweet words and I'm sure in about 14 years when she's annoying you, this will be something nice for you to look back on at the unfiltered love you feel for Ellery.

:)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Isn't it amazing how your life has changed so much, but that you barely remember the way it was before?? And isn't it incredible how two pink lines can turn into a little person!?!?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home