Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Ellery Update


The fabulous, divine Miss E will be 15 weeks old on Sunday - my my my where does the time go??

Speaking of time going way too fast and my monkey getting SO old - she's teething....yes. . . that's right. . .the child is getting her bottom two teeth. I feel SO bad for her. . she's so unhappy sometimes....and there's not much we can do. Also every night she's running a low grade temp (100.2 - 100.5) and drooling up a storm....I'm just hoping they break the surface soon and give her some relief!

I'm striving to keep her on her nap schedule on the weekends. . I have to be better about it. . b/c she's a BEAR when she doesn't sleep enough.

She's also going to bed by 8pm now. On one hand it's nice to have a little extra time before *I* go to bed....but on the other hand it's sad because I get to spend so little time with her anyway that getting even LESS time is hard :(

oh well!

Hopefully I'll have some cute new pics to post over the weekend. . as well as new scrapbook pages!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Swieck Photography said...

:( I hope she gets those teeth soon too... there's nothing worse than a grumpy baby!

We missed you last night, hopefully we'll be able to scrap together soon :)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home