Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My poor little Ellery monkey :(

my mom said yesterday that Ellery was grouchy all day long....which is odd for her....we chalked it up to her probably needing an adjustment on her Zantac b/c of her weight gain.

Last night I took her home and she'd be totally fine then all of a sudden she'd just start screaming hysterically.

I changed her diaper and decided to take her temp. she's always warm to the touch (like her daddy) and john's always ragging on me b/c I'm forever taking her temp. well her temp was 100.3 ....the MD's office told us to call only when it's 100.5 so I was like...eh..no biggie.

After we ate dinner John took her temp again and it was 100.4....she's been pulling at her ear since Sat. but we chalked it up to her discovering she actually HAS ears.

I called the pedi's office... they couldn't see her last night (grr) so they told us they could see her this morning or we could take her to urgent care or the ER.....we took her to urgent care

she's got a mild ear infection my poor little monkey girl :( :( :( :( she's on 1tsp. of amoxicillin 3 times a day. poor baby :(

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

That's so sad to hear about the ear infection, but at least you caught it before it got severe.

And I love the Easter pictures!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home