Thursday, May 03, 2007

Jump....Jump.....Jump!!!



I decided the other day that Ellery needs MORE. . stimulation. . activity. . something....she gets VERY upset when she's just sitting....she always wants to be active etc. etc. AND my not quite four month old monkey girl is trying to SIT UP. . what's up with that?!!! Who told her she could attempt THAT??!! Certainly not her Mommy that's for sure!


At any rate, since she's wanting to be more active and sitting up I thought it would be a good time to break out her Jumparoo and Exersaucer. We decided to leave the Jumparoo at my mom and dad's since she's there all week and take the Exersaucer home - plus we don't have room for both in our tiny living room LOL.



Tuesday night John put the Jumparoo together and my mom called me yesterday to tell me how much Ellery LOVES it. Seriously. . .she'll sit in it for like 45 minutes just hanging out (literally LOL) and bouncing. Before she attempted bouncing however, she had to thoroughly inspect all the mechanics of said Jumparoo - that's our little engineer.....just like her Daddy!!! :)


Then she went to Jumpy town (as opposed to funky town LOL).


BUT. . .be forewarned...jumping is VERY hard work!!!! Witness the evidence:




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cute

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a sweeitie! I can't get over her being 4 months old already!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

What a cutie! She must have been bouncing up a storm and then just tuckered right out!! Adorable!

Connor is practicing his bouncing right now so that he can impress Ellery!

10:55 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

OH my goodness - how adorable is this! Did she wake up with an impression of the toy on her face? Alexander has done that and it cracks me up!

So cute!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home