Thursday, July 17, 2008

18 months old!!!

On Monday Ellery had her 18 month "birthday". I cannot believe it. I feel like she was just born and put in my arms yesterday - a helpless squalling little pterodactyl (did I spell that right?). Now she's this beautiful, funny, smart, AMAZING little girl. (insert sniffles here)

Let's see. . we went to the pediatrician on Monday. My not-so-little girl is 28lbs 2oz and 33 inches tall - in the 90s for both percentile wise. YIKES! I asked Dr. Stephens if it was a concern and she said if she wasn't proportional (i.e. she was in the 90th for weight but the 20th for height or something THEN they would worry - but she's fine).

I asked about her talking - Dr. Stephens said they like to hear at least 6 words. . so we're good there too. . . Ellery "talked" through the entire appointment and Dr. Stephens said that I shouldn't be worried - all the words are in there. . they just haven't come out yet ;)

She still has the patches of eczema on her legs and NOTHING is helping them - so Dr. Stephens said we should just leave them alone and she'll probably grow out of them - they don't bother her so it's not necessary to see a dermatologist or anything.

All in all it was a great appointment. Ellery got her MMR finally and her last Dtap shot - first time she's had shots in her arms not her legs . . poor monkey cried and cried and cried.. :(

We also took the bumpers out of her crib - she was starting to step on them and I didn't want them ruined - her crib looks so empty :(

Anyway - here are some random pics :








1 Comments:

Blogger Nichole Duenke said...

oh my!! the tikme just flies! she's precious, amanda! love the updates! how have you been?!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home