Monday, August 11, 2008

And it's Monday again!!!

HOW does that happen??! I mean seriously - LOL

Anyway - wanted to post a quick little update with some Ellery info and new pics (of course)

Ellery's Words to date:

hi
bye
Mom (mommy, mamma etc)
Daddy
Nana
kitty
book
me
okay
uh oh
ummmm
wow
cheese
yeah
no (!!!!)ball
potty

she's also stringing words together. . .I adore the way she says "ball" it's so cute. . so I find them in books and point and say "what's that" yesterday I did it and she said "it's a ball"

:)

not sure if she's in the midst of a growth spurt (lord above ROFL) because she's sleeping an awful lot. . . we shall see i guess.

here are some recent pics:














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Loves you, Ellery-bean :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

such a cutie! i love the hair ;)
and the kitty hat is TDF!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home