Monday, September 25, 2006

Doctor's Appointment Day and Super Shopper!!!












What are all those clothes you ask?? Ellery's current Gymboree wardrobe....Oh.MY.GOD. i'm going to be poor. .but man will this kiddo be well dressed! I've been haunting ebay and done pretty well for myself - the top three items are from John's dad and stepmom (Papa and Mimi to Ellery) aren't they just precious. The orange and blue outfit is one I am currently on the hunt for. . it's from the "my pet goldfish" line from about 2005.....ebay hasn't yielded much...but i'm still looking.. the last three items are from the "my favorite things" line . . i got all of those pieces for about 22.00 (all new with tags) . . retail about 40.00 or 50.00. . please note the orange kitty .. .belle needs to be represented :)
I also won (on ebay LOL) the old navy 3, 6, 9, and 12 month shirt set brand new for (drumroll please) 4.25 plus 2.00 shipping. . new in the store (well on the website. .) it's 10.50 plus 5.00 shipping. .yeah. .i'm psyched about that!!
In OTHER news we have our next doctor's appointment today!! I have to have the gestational diabetes test (hope this comes out okay), and a follow up ultrasound so the tech can get the proper heart pictures this time (and confirm that Ellery is a girl still ROFL), and then my regular appointment with Dr. F! :)

I said to John last night "we get to see the Ellery bean again tomorrow". .never gets old :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cherry jumper! so sweet! glad you're getting to see the bean again! :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Told ya before, these clothes are adorable! Part of the fun of having a girl is all the fun clothes you get to dress her in! (OK, I admit, I liked shopping for little boy clothes too! lol)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home