Friday, September 15, 2006

Let's talk about. . . .


Orange Juice . . . (totally NOT what you were expecting I'm sure!!!!)

Okay. . .I've never been an OJ fan (the juice. . not Simpson). . however for about a month now I can't get enough of the stuff ... it's so weird!!!!

I literally saw a Tropicana truck on the highway a few weeks ago and wanted to HIJACK it.. . seriously. my mouth was WATERING thinking about it.

That is SOOOO weird ROFL :)

Baby Ellery - what is it about OJ that does it for you??? why do you make Mommy want it?? :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend Tropicana No Pulp, Extra Calcium, Extra Vitamin D. I'm a No Pulp girl, and there's just something about their Extra Calcium/Extra Vitamin D mix that really gets me going in the morning. Yummers. must.have.some.now.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hope you dont mind that I read your bloggy blog, I love it!! (I have been a silent stalker until now). Got the link from NicholeW's blog. I agree with the other comment, thats the best one!!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...i LOVE orange juice! ohhh and a buckeye is chocolate, peanut butter goodness! *grin* smooth chocolate, covering a bit of creamy peanut butter, it pretty much equals Heaven!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

I had some OJ on vacation and now I'm started to get hooked!

At least Ellery has a taste for things that are good for you.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home