Friday, September 08, 2006

Painting!!!



John and my fabulous brother in laws (and father in law) are painting tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!

We wanted to do it while it was still warm so the windows could all be open :)

Ellery's room is going to be painted in Pale Daffodil (from Behr). I think John mainly wanted to paint so that I couldn't go back and forth about her bedding anymore :) Now I won't really have a choice!!! :)

After it's all painted my wonderful husband is going to install a white chair rail all around the room :) Ellery will be sharing with my scrapbooking stuff but she doesnt' care does she?? :) hope not!!!

I'll be sure to post pictures once the paint is done . . .our bedroom is getting painted too. . but no one really cares about that one :) rofl

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Can't wait to see how the nursery is turning out!

Congrats on the 20 wk mark!!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your halfway milestone, Amanda! I can't wait to see pics of Ellery's (love the name!) room.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo exciting & that color is going to be wonderful! how exciting! and YUP YUP...i tagged you!! have a good weekend!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How exciting!!!!

I can't wait to see everything!!!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::sigh:: Still have to paint and put up the chair rail....

- Mr. Fraggle

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home