Monday, October 30, 2006

Updates!!!


I had a doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon. Everything's fine. . . always good to hear. . . my next appointment is in 3 weeks . .not sure why LOL but whatever.

The only not so fine thing (in my estimation) was my weight gain. Holy CRAP I gained 14 pounds in a MONTH. .yes folks. . that's right. . IN.A.MONTH. i wanted to crawl off the scale and just rock back and forth. . . funny thing - i don't feel like I've gained a THING. . .. sigh.

let's see what else. . .Ellery's heartbeat was good and strong. . . always a good thing!

so that was Friday afternoon. Friday after my appointment we went to the Burlington Mall, had dinner at the cheesecake factory. .and ended up picking out Ellery's coming home outfit.

cute huh?? I love it. .it's sooo soft and looks like it'll be soo cozy and warm for January!!!

John FINALLY felt Ellery move on Saturday night - which pretty much made my month!!!!! very exciting for both of us (apparently the bonehead has been feeling her move for a while. . he just didn't know it . . sigh Ellery what are we going to do with your Daddy??!!! lol)

oh really weird thing that's going on. ever since my night at L&D and my run in with the evil blood pressure cuff, my left arm has been feeling weird. it hurts. . almost cramp like at times...anyway. .on Sat. morning I noticed a lovely bruise gracing the inside of my wrist. .WTH. . I don't believe it's pregnancy related . .but WTH anyway??!! ROFL

so that's about it. . just waiting around now. . our shower is on November 12. . so that should be fun!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

That is the cutest cutest little outfit!! She'll be all snuggly in her going home outfit!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that is just precious!! makes me want one, amanda! ;) i am so excited for you guys..it's coming fast!!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home