Thursday, August 14, 2008

Body part-a-palooza (and my 200th post)



After I had Ellery a wonderful friend sent us a selection of Karen Katz books. If you've never heard of her (like me) you HAVE to check her out. Anyway - Ellery LOVES them. Her current favorite is Toes, Ears, and Nose. It has all kinds of flaps that cover body parts.

ANYWAY - it goes something like this "Inside my gloves i have.." (lift the flap) FINGERS"

SO the other day we were reading and I noticed Ellery was touching the appropriate parts when it said....I thought it was a fluke.....so I "quizzed" her.

Well she now knows where her:

ears
eyes
mouth
tummy
back
toes
nose
teeth
tongue

are!!

she does have a problem with the last 2 - she just opens her mouth ROFL

she also said "oh no" today for the first time and yesterday busted out with "it's a book"

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

She knows all the body patrs b/c she's a smart cookie! :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home