Friday, December 29, 2006

Things I will:


Miss about being pregnant:
*the intimate feeling of having her move and being the only one to feel it (most of the time)
*rubbing or resting my hands on my belly :)
*not having to clean the kitty box - hehehe
*how NICE people can be when they know you're pregnant lol
*her not being here yet (does that sound bad?? I hope someone out there knows what I mean ROFL)
*the whole "preparing for something wonderful" stage
*eating pretty much whatever I want (going back to WW once she's here ROFL)
*imagining what she's going to be like

NOT miss about being pregnant:
*the clothes - I am SICK of the same 5 shirts ..since they're the only ones that fit ROFL
*the insomnia
*the exhaustion
*the achy feeling that I ended up developing from my pubic bones separating
*the peeing every 10 minutes
*the fear of the unknown - i.e. labor and delivery and having this little person to be responsible for.
*her not being here yet :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled here from April's blog....You'll still be exhausted in a new way....enjoy your last few weeks and try to sleep as much as you can...it will be a lot of fun when she arrives.....it's amazing

2:21 PM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Cute idea - The one thing I'll miss the most is the kicking & moving.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home