Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thoughts at 36 weeks


Okay .. so I am pretty much ready to be DONE with this entire pregnancy. I'm not sleeping well at all. .I feel horrible all the time.... LOL glad the beginning *actually up till now* was so wonderful because this last month seems like it's going to be a nightmare.


I feel horribly guilty complaining - there are tons of people who would KILL to be complaining about what I am - John says I can't think like that. . . . sigh.


I'm just so anxious to meet our little Ellery and quite honestly I'm getting SCARED of the labor and delivery part of things


Our Christmas was wonderful. . tiring but wonderful! It's astonishing to me that next Christmas we'll have an 11 month old!!! holy moly!!! :)


and without further adieu here is my 36 week picture taken last night (man i'm looking rough!!!) I saw it and immediately said to John "do i REALLY look like that??!!!" holy CRAP i'm HUGE!!!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Amanda, I'm with you - I feel so guilty when I complain that sleeping is painful and annoying. My latest comment has been that if I'm only complaining about sleeping, then I'm doing well. But I still feel really bad about it. But dammit - sleeping sucks!

I'm glad that you had a very nice Christmas. Did you guys have a childbirthing class, if so, how was it?

8:21 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Oh, and you don't look huge - you look like your 36 weeks pregnant. Which is how you're supposed to look. You have the Mommy-to-be look which is a mixture of "god, I want this to be done with & I'm so happy that I'm going to be a Mommy".

:)

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too cute! i love it!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home