Tuesday, January 02, 2007

welcome to 2007!!!!


This truly is going to be the best year ever!!!

I'm officially 37 weeks today - feeling okay. .. VERY sore in the groin area. . . lots of pressure and stuff . . . . I go to bed every night thinking "what if tonight's the night" :)

why I have some idea stuck in my head that labor's going to begin at night I'm not sure - could be all those movies and TV shows that I've seen. Or I could be just trying to make myself feel better hoping that my water doesn't break at work or something :)

soooo we stayed home for new years eve BUT I did make it until midnight -which I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do. John and I rang in the new year on the couch with sparkling grape juice (Ellery your Daddy is SO thoughtful!!!) and talked about resolutions (or lack thereof) and our hopes for 2007. Tops on our list is, OF COURSE, a healthy, happy baby :)

The rest of the weekend saw us running errands (I still haven't learned when to STOP rofl). We hit Target. . got the post baby necessities (oh yeah. . that was fun ), also mylicon drops and infant tylenol (just in case :) ) .. . then we went to the Burlington Mall. . ate at cheesecake factory. . and did a little more shopping :). Sunday John played paintball and I sat on the couch (LOL) then we went and saw Night at the Museum - which was REALLY good :). Yesterday we were out shopping again . . hit Old Navy (got Ellery's valentine's outfit :) ) and got some stuff on clearance for NEXT winter :). .went to the mall . . .John searched in vain for another Wiimote.

Then yesterday when we got home we started deChristmasing the house. It makes me sad because it usually stays up another week or so. . but I'm starting to get anxious about getting everything ready for the baby - so John humored me and helped me take all the ornaments off the tree etc. etc. etc. My new favorite pasttime is throwing things out apparently. . who knew?? :)

I tackled more stuff in the baby's room (honestly. . who knew that one little baby needed SO MUCH stuff???!!!!) and John put the stroller together and installed the car seat in my car :) Check that one off the list :) :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy 2007 to the Palmer Family!

11:53 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

If Ellery did decide to come now, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Plus, you wouldn't have the pregnancy soreness. You'd just have the labor... but I digress.

That's great that you got all of the baby necessities, makes it much easier for when the time comes! I can't wait to see the Valentine's outfit...Good for you for getting the car seat in the car

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home