Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yeah - I'm bad at this :)

I forget to update .. . LOL

I know. . i'm bad

anyway - not a ton going on. the usual stuff. . . . Ellery's vocabulary continues to grow at a rate that just astounds me LOL

She's got a little cold which John brought home for us (thanks Daddy) . . . mostly just a stuffy/runny nose. . not stopping her too much LOL

She LOVES her little people soo much - especially the animals. . she LOVES lining them all up (see photo) and having them look out the window and walk around the big window sill in our place!

she walks up and down the stairs (mostly) like a big girl now (also see picture) which scares me :( and makes me a little sad :(

my mom got a new kitten so Ellery is over the moon in LOVE. .

we went to the Children's Museum 2 weeks ago - which was fun. . but overwhelming for Ellery I think. ..

This weekend I think we're going to visit the Pumpkin Patch also - so look for those pics:)

anyway - I wanted to post mostly to put some updated pics on here :)

so here you go!!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home