Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Baby girl is 21 months old today


Inching closer and closer to 2 :(

I know. . I know. . I say it every single month - but I still can't believe it!!!!

I have lots and lots of pictures to share from our weekend etc. so I will do that in another post :)

Anyway - Ellery's vocabulary is out of control - I definately have to get some of her words on video because I love the way she says some of them :) like PUMPKIN - that's my new favorite. . it's pretty much "umpkin" lol

She's such a little lovebug too - she loves to cuddle and give kisses and "loves" (on her terms of course - wonder where she gets that.. . DADDY LOL)

Her new thing this past weekend was waking up and YELLING "mommy mommy mommy mommy"

good times. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY 21 MONTH BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE'S LITTLE UMPKIN :)

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home