Monday, November 10, 2008

Major weekend picture overload :)



We had a great and busy weekend!!!! Saturday we had Ellery's Christmas pictures taken at Sears, did a quick outfit change *yep. . i'm crazy* and went and sat with Santa. I know. . . i know. . it's not even Thanksgiving yet. . but I have this thing about lines .. .I dislike them! And I dislike even more standing in said line with my wiggly, impatient 22 month old! Thus, we saw the big guy.

Yesterday we just hung around for a lot of the day then we had a Chuck E Cheese birthday party to go to . I was NOT looking forward to it. .but Ellery had an UNBELIEVABLE time - so it was all worth it :)

Now I'm about to upload a TON of pictures - I am FULLY aware they'll upload all crazy b/c blogger is like that - thus. . ..I apologize in advance :) I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what's what :)












































































































4 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

that last one looks like she should be saying "i don't FRIGGIN think so, mom!"

10:40 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

She looks so grown up - how cute!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one cute elf! dont forget to send me the video we talked about yesterday!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Tag, you've been hit with a blogging award!!

http://irisheyes02.blogspot.com/

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home